Frontier Co-op Allspice Whole, Select Grade, Kosher, Non-irradia...
Click Image for Gallery
Frontier Co-op Allspice Whole, Select Grade, Kosher, Non-irradiated | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | Pimenta dioica (L.) Merr.
- QUALITY ALLSPICE - Frontier Co-op Allspice (Pimenta dioica) is part of the Myrtaceae family and is a powerful spice used for both cooking and baking. This spice comes from dried berries of Pimenta dioica plants that are native to Central America and Mexico. Other names for allspice include Jamaica pepper, myrtle pepper, and pimento.
- A VERSATILE SPICE - Allspice is utilized in savory and sweet dishes. A single spice that is often confused for a spice blend, allspice is a key ingredient in Caribbean food. It is known as a go-to seasoning for Jamaican dishes. It has become a useful spice for many different purposes such as soups and curries.
- FLAVORFUL - Frontier Co-op Allspice delivers a luscious combination of flavors and aromas reminiscent of cloves, pepper, nutmeg, and cinnamon. This kitchen ingredient offers sweet, warm, and savory tones that have become a spice cupboard favorite.
- SOURCED FROM GUATEMALA - Frontier Co-op Allspice is kosher certified and non-irradiated. It is naturally cultivated and grown in Guatemala where each seed is handpicked and processed with clean techniques to deliver a well-preserved, whole product.
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We’re committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.