Frontier Co-op Bay Leaf Whole, Hand Select, Certified Organic, K...
Click Image for Gallery
Frontier Co-op Bay Leaf Whole, Hand Select, Certified Organic, Kosher, Non-irradiated | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | Laurus nobilis L.
- BAY LEAF - Frontier Co-op Whole Organic Bay Leaf (Laurus nobilis) is an essential ingredient in many soups, stews, braises, and pâtés. There are no artificial additives or chemicals used at any step of the growing process.
- A VERSATILE INGREDIENT - Bay leaf is typically used to season long-cooking dishes like soups, stews and braises, but it can also enhance the flavor of quicker-cooking dishes such as pasta sauces, or even a simple pot of rice. Bay leaves can also be added to baths or used in DIY skin creams.
- FLAVORFUL AND AROMATIC - Bay leaf is known for its sweet, balsamic scent and bitter/spicy bite. The leaves are at their most flavorful a few weeks after drying.
- ORGANIC FROM TURKEY - Frontier Co-op Organic Bay Leaf is grown and processed in Turkey. This product is kosher and certified organic.
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural-living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We're committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.