Frontier Co-Op Chicory Root Roasted Granules, Certified Organic,
Click Image for Gallery
Frontier Co-op Chicory Root Roasted Granules, Certified Organic, Kosher, Non-irradiated | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | Cichorium intybus L.
- CHICORY ROOT - Frontier Co-op Organic Chicory Root (Cichorium intybus) is a hardy perennial best known for non-caffeinated alternative to coffee. There are no artificial additives or chemicals used at any step of the manufacturing process.
- AN EASY SUBSTITUTE - Chicory root is commonly used to make a caffeine-free coffee substitute. Chicory coffee is a delicious beverage that has a similar flavor to actual coffee, but with less stimulating properties. Chicory root is also added to enhance the roasted, nutty flavor of regular coffee.
- FLAVORFUL - Frontier Co-op Organic Chicory Root is ground and roasted to produce a robust flavor profile. Chicory Root tastes similar to coffee but produces its signature roasted flavor with little caffeine.
- EUROPEAN ORGANIC - Our Chicory Root is cultivated and processed in Europe. This product is certified organic, kosher, and non-irradiated.
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural-living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We're committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.