Frontier Co-op Cinnamon Powder, Ceylon, Certified Organic, Fair ...
Click Image for Gallery
Frontier Co-op Cinnamon Powder, Ceylon, Certified Organic, Fair Trade Certified, Kosher, Non-irradiated | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | Sustainably Grown | Cinnamomum verum J. Presl
- ORGANIC CEYLON CINNAMON - Frontier Co-op organic Ceylon cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum) is a flavorful, high-quality spice that comes from the bark of an evergreen tree. There are no artificial additives or chemicals used in any part of the growing and manufacturing process.
- DELICIOUS AND VERSATILE - Ceylon cinnamon is best paired with baked goods and hot drinks, but can be combined with anything to add a sweet and spicy kick.
- MILDLY SWEET AND SPICY - Unlike cassia cinnamon, Ceylon cinnamon (also known as "true cinnamon") has a much milder, sweet flavor. (The "verum" in Ceylon cinnamon's botanical name is Latin for "true.")
- FAIR TRADE AND ORGANIC - Frontier Co-op Organic Fair Trade Certified Ceylon Cinnamon is certified organic and fair trade. The farmers and workers who grow and process this cinnamon are paid fairly. They use no chemicals or additives in the manufacturing process. Our Ceylon cinnamon is sustainably grown in Sri Lanka (formerly known as Ceylon).
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural-living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We're committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.