Frontier Co-op Cinnamon Powder, Ceylon, Certified Organic, Koshe...
Click Image for Gallery
Frontier Co-op Cinnamon Powder, Ceylon, Certified Organic, Kosher, Non-irradiated | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | Sustainably Grown | Cinnamomum verum J. Presl
- ORGANIC CEYLON CINNAMON - Frontier Co-op organic Ceylon cinnamon (Botanical name: Cinnamomum verum) is a flavorful, high-quality spice that comes from the bark of an evergreen tree.
- DELICIOUS AND VERSATILE - Ceylon cinnamon is best paired with baked goods and hot drinks, but can be combined with anything to add a sweet and spicy kick.
- MILDLY SWEET AND SPICY - Unlike cassia cinnamon, Ceylon cinnamon (also known as "true cinnamon") has a much milder, sweet flavor. (The "verum" in Ceylon cinnamon's botanical name is Latin for "true.")
- AUTHENTIC, REAL CINNAMON - Frontier Co-op organic Ceylon cinnamon is sustainably grown in Sri Lanka. No artificial additives or chemicals are used during the growing and manufacturing processes.
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural-living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We're committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.