Frontier Co-op Cardamom Seed, Decorticated no pods Powder, Cer...
Click Image for Gallery
Frontier Co-op Cardamom Seed, Decorticated (no pods) Powder, Certified Organic, Kosher, Non-irradiated | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | Elettaria cardamomum (L.) Maton
- CARDAMOM SEED POWDER - Frontier Co-op Organic Decorticated Cardamom Seed Powder comes from ground fruit seeds from the cardamom plant (Elettaria cardamomum). Cardamom is considered to be one of the world’s oldest spices. It is often called the 'queen of spices' alongside the 'king of spices', black pepper.
- TASTY BENEFITS - Cardamom was used in ancient Egypt for both sweet and savory recipes. It has a sweet and spicy flavor that awakens the appetite. It also compliments other spices like ginger, cloves, anise, and fennel.
- SWEET & AROMATIC - Frontier Co-op Decorticated Cardamom Seed Powder contains no seed pods. It is aromatic with an intense, slightly sweet-and-spicy flavor that works great with potatoes, beans, meat dishes, curry, bread, tea, coffee, and more!
- ORGANIC FROM GUATEMALA - Our cardamom powder is sourced directly from Guatemala. We only grind the inner seeds for maximum flavor and aroma. It is 100% organic, Kosher certified, and non-irradiated. No artificial additives or chemicals are used at any stage of growing or manufacturing.
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We’re committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.