Frontier Co-op Cardamom Seed, Decorticated no pods Whole, 1 lb...
Click Image for Gallery
Frontier Co-op Cardamom Seed, Decorticated (no pods) Whole, Kosher | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | Elettaria cardamomum (L.) Maton
- CARDAMOM SEED - Frontier Co-op Decorticated Cardamom Seed comes from the cardamom plant (Elettaria cardamomum). Cardamom is considered to be one of the world’s oldest spices. It is often called the 'queen of spices' alongside the 'king of spices', black pepper.
- TASTY BENEFITS - Cardamom was used in ancient Egypt for both sweet and savory recipes. It has a sweet and spicy flavor that awakens the appetite. It also compliments other spices like ginger, cloves, anise, and fennel.
- SWEET & AROMATIC - Frontier Co-op Decorticated Cardamom Seed contains no seed pods. It is aromatic with an intense, slightly sweet-and-spicy flavor that works great with potatoes, beans, meat dishes, curry, bread, tea, coffee, and more!
- SOURCED FROM GUATEMALA - Our cardamom is sourced directly from Guatemala. It is kosher certified and non-irradiated.
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We’re committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.