Frontier Co-Op Fennel Seed Powder, Kosher | 1 Lb. Bulk Bag | Foe
Click Image for Gallery
Frontier Co-op Fennel Seed Powder, Kosher | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | Foeniculum vulgare Mill.
- FENNEL SEED - Frontier Co-op Fennel Seed Powder (Foeniculum vulgare Mill.) is a distinctive and fragrant addition to many dishes.
- A VERSATILE INGREDIENT - Fennel seeds are commonly used in seafood dishes to provide a flavor similar to licorice. They can also be used in soups, salads, grains and vegetables for a distinctive taste.
- FLAVORFUL AND AROMATIC - Fennel has a flavor profile similar to that of licorice and anise. Our fennel seed powder is of the more flavorful Turkish variety, which has even more of a licorice tone and aroma.
- SOURCED FROM TURKEY - Frontier Co-op Fennel Seed Powder is grown and processed in Turkey. This product is kosher and non-irradiated.
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We’re committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.