Frontier Co-Op Fennel Seed Whole, Kosher, Non-Irradiated | 1 Lb.
Click Image for Gallery
Frontier Co-op Fennel Seed Whole, Kosher, Non-irradiated | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | Foeniculum vulgare Mill.
- FENNEL SEED - Frontier Co-op Organic Whole Fennel Seed (Foeniculum vulgare) is a distinctive and fragrant addition to many dishes.
- A VERSATILE INGREDIENT - Fennel seeds are commonly used in seafood dishes to provide a flavor similar to licorice. They can also be used in soups, salads, grains and vegetables for a distinctive taste.
- FLAVORFUL AND AROMATIC - Fennel has a flavor profile similar to that of licorice and anise. Our Fennel Seed is of the more flavorful Turkish variety, which has even more of a licorice tone and aroma.
- ORGANIC FROM TURKEY - Frontier Co-op Organic Fennel Seed is grown and processed in Turkey. This product is kosher and non-irradiated.
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural-living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We're committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.