Frontier Co-op Ginger Root Powder, Certified Organic, Kosher, No...
Click Image for Gallery
Frontier Co-op Ginger Root Powder, Certified Organic, Kosher, Non-irradiated | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | Sustainably Grown | Zingiber officinale Roscoe
- GINGER ROOT - Frontier Co-op Ground Ginger Root (Zingiber officinale) is a spicy, sweet powder that can be used in a variety of applications, from foods to teas. There are no artificial additives or chemicals used at any step of the growing process.
- VARIETY OF USES - Ginger is most often used to give foods a spicy, aromatic flavor - and is also added to teas and drinks for a zesty finish.
- SPICY AND POTENT - Frontier Co-op Ground Ginger Root is a spicy root that can lend strong flavoring to food and drink. This ginger is finely ground for ease of use - just add it to whatever you’re making!
- IMPORTED AND ORGANIC - This ginger root is grown and processed in Peru. This product is ground from dried ginger root, which is kosher, certified organic, and non-irradiated.
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural-living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We're committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.