Frontier Co-op Holy Basil Tulsi Herb, Certified Organic 1/2 po...
Click Image for Gallery
Frontier Co-op Holy Basil (Tulsi) Herb, Certified Organic, Kosher | 1/2 lb. Bulk Bag | Ocimum sanctum
- HIGH-QUALITY HOLY BASIL - Frontier Co-op Organic Holy Basil ( Ocimum sanctum) is one of the herbs in the Ayurveda family. Originally from India, it is now common in West Africa, Australia, and even some Middle Eastern countries.
- VERSATILE USES - Holy basil is commonly used in cooking, but can also be eaten raw. This product is added to many dishes, from stir-fry to spicy soups. It delivers a light, minty flavor with a slight clove-like taste.
- HIGHLY FRAGRANT - Frontier Co-op Organic Holy Basil is a highly aromatic herb with a peppery bite. This product releases a fragrant scent when fully cooked. The flavor is most noticeable when mixed with any meat or seafood.
- SOURCED FROM THE U.S. - Frontier Co-op Organic Holy Basil is 100% certified organic and Kosher. It is naturally grown and harvested in the United States without the use of any chemicals or pesticides. Frontier Co-op Organic Holy Basil is a purely organic, non-irradiated herb.
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We’re committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.