Frontier Co-Op Marshmallow Root, Cut &Amp; Sifted, Certified Organic
Click Image for Gallery
Frontier Co-op Marshmallow Root, Cut & Sifted, Certified Organic, Kosher, Non-irradiated | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | Althaea officinalis L.
- MARSHMALLOW ROOT - Frontier Co-op Marshmallow Root (Althea officinalis) is a key ingredient in many syrups, teas, ointments, and lozenges. It is derived from the root of the marshmallow plant. There are no artificial additives or chemicals used at any step of the growing process.
- A VERSATILE INGREDIENT - Marshmallow root is gluten-free. It’s a useful addition to your herb drawer. Besides serving as a distinctly flavored ingredient in beverages, it’s also used in skincare products.
- PERFECT AS WELLNESS TEA - This high-quality marshmallow root is popular in household wellness recipes because of its sweet taste and starchy aroma.
- ORGANIC FROM BULGARIA - Frontier Co-op Organic Marshmallow Root is harvested in Bulgaria. This product is organic, kosher and non-irradiated.
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural-living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We're committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.