Frontier Co-Op Mustard Seed, Yellow Mustard Whole, Certified Org
Click Image for Gallery
Frontier Co-op Mustard Seed, Yellow Mustard Whole, Certified Organic, Kosher, Non-irradiated | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | Sinapis alba L.
- YELLOW MUSTARD SEED - Frontier Co-op Organic Yellow Mustard Seed (Sinapis alba) is an instantly recognizable spice. Originating in both China and Japan, yellow mustard seed is also cultivated in the Mediterranean regions.
- A VERSATILE INGREDIENT - In ground form, whole yellow mustard seeds add a zip of flavor to condiments, pickling, and other savory dishes. It is one of the most important spices in global cuisine and it's a great condiment for adding flavor to almost any dish. The seeds can be added during the cooking process of many prepared foods to provide a tangy and rich taste.
- FLAVORFUL AND AROMATIC - Frontier Co-op Organic Yellow Mustard Seed provides a spicy, pungent flavor that is milder than brown mustard, yet still delivers a rich and tangy taste. It has a sharp, mild, and slightly sweet flavor with an unmistakable aroma, perfect for many condiments and dishes. Its bright color comes from the addition of turmeric spice, which is used to make the so-called "American Mustard" that became popular in 1904.
- ORGANIC FROM CANADA - Frontier Co-op Yellow Mustard Seed is grown and processed in Canada. There are no artificial additives or chemicals used during any step of the growing process. Our organic yellow mustard seeds are Kosher certified and non-irradiated.
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural-living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We're committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.
- Love It: 660
- Brand: Frontier Co-Op
- Product Code: BHBUST051718A4308
- Availability: In Stock
pay only $6.99
Tags: frontier, co-op, mustard, seed, yellow, whole, certified, org..., condiments, salad, dressings