Frontier Co-op Onion, White Chopped, Certified Organic, Kosher, ...
Click Image for Gallery
Frontier Co-op Onion, White Chopped, Certified Organic, Kosher, Non-irradiated | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | Sustainably Grown | Allium cepa
- ORGANIC WHITE ONION - White Onion (sweet onion) is a type of dry onion with pure, white skin and flesh that is almost translucent. It is part of the allium family that also includes garlic and chives. There are many varieties of white onion (Allium cepa), including Mauri, Walla Walla, and Vidalia.
- ROBUST, SWEET, SOUR - Dried and chopped white onions are very common for both home cooks and chefs alike. They're well-known for their use in Mexican food to enhance the aroma and flavor. They also accent soups, stews, pasta, and more. The semi-sweet, mild and sharp flavor spices up salads, shish kebabs, hamburgers, and other popular foods.
- THE IDEAL ALTERNATIVE - Frontier Co-op chopped white, organic onions are a great alternative to whole onions for prepared food items, such as stir-frys, dressings, casseroles, and sauces. They deliver the flavor of whole, white onions but are ready to use. The sugary traits are similar to red onions and the mild, sharp flavor spices up any kitchen.
- SOURCED FROM THE U.S. - Our white onions are sustainably grown and harvested in the United States by organic farms with 100% organic practices. Our onions are non-irradiated and Kosher certified too.
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural-living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We're committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.