Frontier Co-op Paprika Ground, Certified Organic, Kosher | 7.16 ...
Click Image for Gallery
Frontier Co-op Paprika Ground, Certified Organic, Kosher | 7.16 oz Resealable Bag | Capsicum annuum
- ORGANIC PAPRIKA - Frontier Co-op Organic Paprika (Capsicum annuum) is native to South America but is now cultivated throughout the Middle East, Europe, and the United States. Capsicum Annuum is larger and much milder than its cousin the chili pepper.
- A VERSATILE INGREDIENT - This paprika pairs well with egg, bean, and potato dishes. It also works well with roasted and grilled meats. You can add this to the flour used for poultry, meats, seafoods, and salad dressings!
- ORGANIC - Frontier Co-op Organic Paprika is grown and processed in Spain, Peru, and Israel. There are no artificial additives or chemicals used at any step of growing or processing. Our unique blend is non-irradiated, kosher, and organic.
- RESEALABLE - Our stand-up bags are made to keep our products as fresh on the last day as they are on the first. These bags are resealable, sturdy, and great for easy storage and easy access. For best results, store in a cool, dry place.
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We’re committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.