Frontier Co-op Paprika, Smoked Spanish Ground, 1 pound, 16 ounces
Click Image for Gallery
Frontier Co-op Spanish Smoked Paprika Powder, Ground, Non-irradiated | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | Capsicum annuum
- SMOKED PAPRIKA - Frontier Co-op Smoked Spanish Paprika (Capsicum annuum) is native to South America but is now cultivated throughout the Middle East, Europe, and the United States. Smoked paprika comes from chilies that are smoked, dried, and crushed. This is unlike regular paprika, which is not smoked at all. Capsicum Annuum is larger and much milder than its cousin the chili pepper.
- A VERSATILE INGREDIENT - This smoked paprika is dried over oak wood to give it an earthy flavor that pairs well with egg, bean, and potato dishes. It also works well with roasted and grilled meats. You can also add this to the flour used for poultry, meats, seafoods, and salad dressings!
- FLAVORFUL AND AROMATIC - Paprika is used to add a warm, natural color and a mildly spicy flavor. Fragrantly sweet and intensely colorful, this is a great spice to keep on hand. Our paprika is smoked over oak wood to give it an earthy flavor, and it delivers a robust, sweet aroma.
- SOURCED FROM SPAIN - Frontier Co-op Smoked Spanish Paprika is grown and processed in Spain. Our unique blend is non-irradiated and kosher certified.
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We’re committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.