Frontier Co-op Parsley Leaf, Flakes, 1 lb. Bulk Bag
Click Image for Gallery
Frontier Co-op Parsley Leaf Flakes, Kosher | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | Petroselinum crispum var. neapolitanum
- PARSLEY LEAF - Frontier Co-op Flat-Leafed Parsley Flakes (Petroselinum crispum var. neapolitanum) are processed from the aromatic flowering parsley plant in the Apiaceae (Umbelliferae) family. It is indigenous to the Mediterranean region but can also be found in Europe. It is commonly cultivated as a vegetable, spice, and herb.
- A VERSATILE INGREDIENT- Parsley is commonly used as an ingredient in many prepared dishes. Our flat-leafed parsley has a rich, green color, and is more flavorful than the curly leaf variety of parsley. It is a common item in salads, dressings, soups, and more. It can also serve as a garnish!
- FLAVORING AND GARNISHING - Parsley leaf is known for its crunchy texture as a garnish, but it also provides a mildly aromatic flavor with a bitter taste. It is a very popular ingredient in fish, meats, soups, sauces, and salads. It is often the principal ingredient of bouquet garni (removable, tied herbs) and fines herbes (mixed herbs).
- SOURCED FROM THE U.S. - Frontier Co-op Flat-Leafed Parsley Flakes are grown and processed in the United States. Our product is kosher certified and non-irradiated.
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We’re committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.