Frontier Co-op Peppercorns, White Whole, Certified Organic,, Fai...
Click Image for Gallery
Frontier Co-op Peppercorns, White Whole, Certified Organic,, Fair Trade Certified, Kosher | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | Piper nigrum L.
- QUALITY PEPPERCORNS - Frontier Co-op Organic White Peppercorns (Piper nigrum L.), also known as Ceylon white peppercorns, are considered the byproduct of black peppercorns in which the outer skin is rubbed away to deliver a subtle, pleasant flavor. Ceylon is the original name for Sri Lanka which is also where the white peppercorns originate from.
- FLEXIBLE SEASONING - White peppercorns can be utilized as a seasoning or used in dressings for salads, chicken, or fish. They are also used in white sauces and mashed potatoes when black peppercorn shells are not desired in the mixture.
- EARTHY FLAVOR - Frontier Co-op Organic White Peppercorns have an earthy flavor that is hotter than black yet less complex in nature. They are more aromatic with floral, spice, and fruit notes. Use them anywhere that a milder, finer pepper flavor is preferred. Add some after the food is cooked to retain full flavor.
- ORGANIC FROM SRI LANKA - Our organic white peppercorns are naturally cultivated and processed in Sri Lanka. They are organic, Fair Trade Certified, kosher, and non-irradiated. We employ clean harvesting techniques to remove the outer husks. There are no artificial additives or chemicals used at any stage of growing or manufacturing.
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We’re committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.