Frontier Co-Op Peppermint Leaf, Cut &Amp; Sifted, Certified Organic,
Click Image for Gallery
Frontier Co-op Peppermint Leaf, Cut & Sifted, Certified Organic, Kosher, Non-irradiated | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | Sustainably Grown | Mentha x piperita
- ROBUST PEPPERMINT FLAVOR AND AROMA - This is an aromatic peppermint with a cooling, refreshing scent. It’s an excellent addition to teas and just about anything else for a fresh, minty flavor.
- TOP-QUALITY PEPPERMINT - This Frontier Co-op herb is organic—grown without pesticides or toxins—and kosher certified. We personally meet with growers whenever possible to foster quality botanicals and sound social and environmental practices.
- GROWN IN THE HIGH DESERT - The high desert region of the Pacific Northwest is a prime location for growing natural herbs like peppermint. We keep the high desert beautiful with sustainable growth practices and our commitment to environmental responsibility.
- FOR TEA AND DIY CARE AND CRAFTS - This peppermint is great for brewing fresh mint tea with a soothing, cooling flavor. Add it to your homemade soap, or your candles for a clean and cool scent!
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural-living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We're committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.