Frontier Co-op Spearmint Leaf, Cut & Sifted, Certified Organic, ...
Click Image for Gallery
Frontier Co-op Spearmint Leaf, Cut & Sifted, Certified Organic, Kosher, Non-irradiated | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | Sustainably Grown | Mentha spicata L.
- TOP QUALITY SPEARMINT LEAF - Spearmint leaves (Botanical name: Mentha spicata) are one of the oldest mints ever cultivated. It’s commonly used in wellness teas and other herbal products.
- VERSATILE HERB - This product spices up any dish or recipe, and is especially good with fish, lamb, or even fruit salads. It also blends perfectly with a glass of iced tea or a cocktail for anyone who prefers a little coolness in their drink. The leaves can also be soaked in water to make spearmint tea.
- FRUITY, AROMATIC SCENT - Frontier Co-op Spearmint Leaf is a pleasant-tasting herb that stays minty whether taken fresh or dry. This product has a sweet, delicate flavor and fragrance, making it an excellent addition to candies, jellies, jams, sauces, fruit dishes and many desserts.
- SUSTAINABLY GROWN IN THE U.S. - Frontier Co-op Organic Spearmint Leaves are grown and harvested in the United States. Our farmers don't use any additives or chemicals to produce high-quality peppermint leaves. Our product is 100% organic, kosher certified, and non-irradiated.
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural-living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We're committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.