Frontier Co-op Wormwood Herb, Cut & Sifted, Certified Organic, K...
Click Image for Gallery
Frontier Co-op Wormwood Herb, Cut & Sifted, Certified Organic, Kosher | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | Artemisia absinthium L.
- WORMWOOD HERB - Frontier Co-op Organic Wormwood Herb (Artemisia absinthium) is an aromatic, ornamental herb that is native to Eurasia and North Africa. It is known throughout history for being used as a primary ingredient in vermouth, and other liqueurs.
- UNIVERSAL HERB - Today, wormwood is commonly used in teas and as a flavoring agent to make various liqueurs. The herb is high in essential oils.
- BITTER AND AROMATIC - The wormwood plant has spiral leaves that are greenish-gray on the top and white below. This herb is very bitter, which makes it a perfect addition to vermouth. It looks like parsley only smaller. Our wormwood herb includes the leaves and stems. It has a delightful smell and a very bitter taste.
- ORGANIC FROM BULGARIA - Frontier Co-op Organic Wormwood Herb is grown and harvested directly from Bulgaria and carefully hand-picked at its peak. This product is certified organic, kosher and non-irradiated.
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural living and we’re committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.