Black Bean Flakes Certified Organic - 1 lb,Frontier
Click Image for Gallery
Frontier Co-op Beans, Black Flakes, Certified Organic, Kosher, Non-irradiated | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | Sustainably Grown
- BLACK BEAN FLAKES - Frontier Co-op Organic Black Bean Flakes are a rich and flavorful ingredient used in many dishes. The black bean is part of the Phaseolus vulgaris species. They are also known as black turtle beans and are commonly mixed in soups, salads, and dips worldwide.
- VERSATILE AND SAVORY - This product adds a punch to any bland menu. Whether utilized as granules, flakes, or sprinkles, black bean flakes don’t disappoint, and give any dish a new twist. Add some to your favorite dishes such as soups, dips, salads, and burritos. When used with water, milk, or cream, black bean flakes act as a thickener.
- ROBUST, SWEET, AND EARTHY FLAVOR - Frontier Co-op black bean flakes have a subtle yet sweet and earthy tone. Their soft texture can be rehydrated if you want to use them as a base or thickener.
- SUSTAINABLY GROWN IN THE U.S. AND EUROPE - Our black bean flakes are grown and processed in both the United States and Europe. There are no artificial chemicals or additives used at any stage of the growing process. These black bean flakes are Kosher and cultivated to preserve peak flavor.
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We’re committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.