Frontier Bulk Turmeric Root Ground Alleppey, 5% Curcumin, 1 Pound
Click Image for Gallery
Frontier Co-op Turmeric Root, Alleppey, Powder (minimum 5% curcumin), Kosher | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | Curcuma longa L.
- GROUND TURMERIC ROOT – Frontier Co-op Turmeric Root Powder (Curcuma Longa) is the rhizome (root) of a flowering plant in the ginger family that is native to Southeast Asia and the Indian subcontinent. The rhizomes are extracted and used for various foods, especially in Asian and Middle Eastern cuisines. In grounded form, it adds flavoring to mustards, baked goods, and more.
- VERSATILE INGREDIENT – This turmeric root is ground into a powder to both enhance the flavor and bring out a yellowish-gold color. Use in biscuit mixes, sauces, and mustard, or add some to enhance your latest baked dish. Its golden touch of color brings a bitter flavor to deliver that mustard-like appeal to your table.
- ROBUST, BITTER FLAVOR – Turmeric is most commonly linked with curry, especially Indian curry. You can also add it to mustards, pickles, dressings, eggs, and rice. It adds a pungent, bitter flavor to any dish.
- SOURCED FROM INDIA – Frontier Co-op Turmeric Root Powder is sourced from India using non-irradiated methods. Our ground turmeric is also kosher.
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We’re committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.