Frontier Co-op Chicory Root Roasted Granules, Kosher | 1 lb. Bul...
Click Image for Gallery
Frontier Co-op Chicory Root Roasted Granules, Kosher | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | Cichorium intybus L.
- CHICORY ROOT - Frontier Co-op Chicory Root (Cichorium intybus) is a hardy perennial best known for non-caffeinated alternative to coffee.
- AN EASY SUBSTITUTE - Chicory root is commonly used to make a caffeine-free coffee substitute. Chicory coffee is a delicious beverage that has a similar flavor to actual coffee, but with less stimulating properties. Chicory root is also added to enhance the roasted, nutty flavor of regular coffee.
- FLAVORFUL - Frontier Co-op Chicory Root is ground and roasted to produce a robust flavor profile. Chicory Root tastes similar to coffee but produces its signature roasted flavor with little caffeine.
- SOURCED FROM EUROPE - Our chicory root is cultivated and processed in Europe. This product is kosher and non-irradiated.
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We’re committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.