Frontier Co-op Organic Fair Trade Certified English Breakfast Te...
Click Image for Gallery
Frontier Co-op English Breakfast, Certified Organic, Fair Trade Certified, Kosher, Non-irradiated | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | Camellia sinensis L.
- ENGLISH BREAKFAST TEA - English Breakfast Black Tea is a combination of several black teas. This well-known tea blend is a British custom with a long history. It brings rich, robust and full-bodied flavor to the table.
- VERSATILE INGREDIENT - Hearty enough to mix with milk, sugar and honey, this caffeinated tea complements full breakfast tea sets, which are important to English tea culture. The steeping process is quick since the tea is strong and potent. English breakfast tea has a full-bodied, rich flavor and aroma.
- FLAVORFUL AND AROMATIC - English breakfast black tea delivers a full, malty and slightly citrus flavor. It is more robust than green tea. The aroma is similar to warm toast and honey, and it lingers for 1-2 hours, making it a creative way to freshen up any room. The high-quality leaves preserve the scents that make this tea so flavorful.
- ORGANIC FROM INDIA - Frontier Co-op English Breakfast Black Tea is grown and processed in India under fair trade practices. It is 100% organic, non-irradiated, and kosher certified. There are no artificial additives or chemicals used at any time.
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural-living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We're committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.