Frontier Natural Products Organic Dill Seed Whole - 1 lb
Click Image for Gallery
Frontier Co-op Dill Seed Whole, Certified Organic, Kosher | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | Anethum graveolens L.
- HIGH-QUALITY DILL SEED - Frontier Co-op Organic Dill Seed comes from the dill plant (Anethum graveolens), which is a spice that belongs to the celery family. Dill contains seeds that are used for pickled foods, vegetables, stews, and more. The seeds are flat, brown fruits of the dill plant.
- A PICKLING SPICE - A common addition to summer herb gardens, dill is quite famous when it comes to pickling cucumbers (making pickles). It is often utilized as a pickling spice for more than just pickles – adding a distinct, enhanced flavor to canned goods.
- ROBUST FLAVOR & AROMA - Frontier Co-op Dill Seed is a fruit (unofficially called a seed) that features a grassy, licorice-like flavor. It resembles the caraway plant but with lesser taste and a different type of use. Use these fruits sparingly in food to better manage the aroma they deliver, which is a powerful blend of citrus, fennel, and mint!
- ORGANIC FROM EGYPT - Frontier Co-op Organic Dill Seed is 100% Kosher certified, organic, and non-irradiated. This dill seed is cultivated and processed in Egypt. It is grown in moist, well-drained soil under full sunlight to improve its flavor. There are no artificial additives or chemicals used at any stage of harvesting and manufacturing.
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We’re committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.