Garam Masala | Traditional Indian Spice Blend | Hot Spice 7oz.
Click Image for Gallery
Garam Masala | Traditional Indian Spice Blend | "Hot Spice" 7oz.
- We leave the mixing of our traditional garam masala to culinary masters in India. These experts send the fresh gourmet blend directly to us, and then we package and ship straight to you so you can prepare the most delicious and authentic Indian meals at home that rival your favorite restaurant.
- Garam Masala is used in many Indian recipes. So if this is your first Indian spice or an addition to your collection, you'll find lots of uses for Burma Spice Garam Masala. Use it in curries, pickle preserves, lentil dishes, soups; it can even be sprinkled onto salads.
- Garam Masala is a spice mixture that is used in Indian cuisine. It means a “hot mixture of spices” but this doesn’t always mean that the spices are necessarily spicy. The different components of the spice mixture are toasted and ground together, with the most common Garam Masala mixture combining cumin, coriander, cardamom, cloves, black pepper, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
- 100% PURE - We never add preservatives or fillers to our spices : 100% SATISFACTION - All Burma Spice products come with a 100% money back guarantee. Our products are hand packed in our gourmet spice shop; not in a factory.
- Our attractive resealable bag keeps the contents fresh and good tasting.