Gerbs Raw Pumpkin Seed Kernels, 2 LBS Closeable Bag, Top 14 Food...
Click Image for Gallery
GERBS Raw Hulled Pumpkin Seed Kernels, 32 ounce Bag, Top 14 Food Allergen Free, Non GMO, Vegan, Keto, Paleo Friendly
- Pumpkin seeds are a great source of dietary fiber, shelled seeds provide 1.1 grams of fiber in a single 1-oz (28-gram) serving (30). A diet high in fiber can promote good digestive health
- Pumpkin seeds contain antioxidants like carotenoids and vitamin E. Antioxidants can reduce inflammation and protect your cells from harmful free radicals. That’s why consuming foods rich in antioxidants can help protect against many diseases
- Pumpkin Seeds have a high content of phytosterols, plant-based compounds that can reduce LDL “bad” cholesterol levels
- Gerbs Pumpkin Seeds are free from: gluten, wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, legumes, dairy, eggs, soy, fish, crustacean, shellfish, mustard, and sesame
- Gerbs Pumpkin Seeds are grown on a dedicated farm in Mexico, delivered to our factory in Rhode Island, where they are packaged on dedicated equipment