Giuseppe Giusti - Sale Bianco Di Sicilia - Gourmet White Sicilia...
Click Image for Gallery
Giuseppe Giusti - Sale Bianco Di Sicilia - Gourmet White Sicilian Sea Salt Infused with Balsamic Vinegar Imported from Giusti in Modena, Italy - Unique Italian Gift for Chefs, Cooks, and Foodies
- UNIQUE COMBINATION - Gourmet white sea salt of Sicily joined with Giusti's aged Modena balsamic vinegar creates an unusual seasoning combination of tangy flavor that is perfect for finishing dishes.
- SICILIAN SEA SALT - Sustainably sourced Sicilian sea salt that is pure, clean sea salt hand-harvested from salt beds in the Mediterranean along the famous Salt Road in Sicily.
- PREMIUM BALSAMIC VINEGAR - Giusti Balsamic Vinegar of Modena is made with only the ripest Lambrusco or Trebbiano grapes and aged to perfection in wooden casks dating back to the 1800s.
- NUMEROUS FOOD PAIRINGS - Our Balsamic Sea Salt is a perfect compliment to many different meals, even sauces, meat, fish, eggs, and salads. Top any dish with this specialty salt to add flavor with less sodium than regular table salt.
- ITALIAN MADE - Giusti was founded in 1605 in Modena, Italy and is the longest running and most prestigious vinegar producer in the world. The vinegar used is IGP certified and aged to perfection.