Great River Organic Milling, Specialty Flour, Buckwheat Flour, O...
Click Image for Gallery
Great River Organic Milling, Specialty Flour, Buckwheat Flour, Organic, 25-Pounds (Pack of 1)
- STONE GROUND ORGANIC BUCKWHEAT FLOUR: Non-GMO whole buckwheat is milled into a flour. Which incorporates a portion of the hull into the flour for added fiber which also gives the flour the traditional speckled color.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: Buckwheat is a highly nutritious whole grain that many people consider to be a superfood. Buckwheat may improve heart health, promote weight loss, and help manage diabetes. Buckwheat is a good source of protein, fiber, and energy.
- NATURAL GRANITE MILLSTONES: These stones add to the quality, taste, and nutritional integrity of whole-grain flour. Due to the cooler temperatures of the stone milling process.
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC AND KOSHER APPROVED: Kosher approved and Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International, made from organic grains that are Non-GMO.
- RECOMMENDED STORAGE AND USE: Flour is not ready-to-eat and must be thoroughly cooked before eating to prevent illness. Keeps best refrigerated or frozen.