Heartland Chia, USA Grown Whole Raw Black Chia Seeds, 12 oz | Su...
Click Image for Gallery
Heartland Chia, USA Grown Whole Raw Black Chia Seeds, 12 oz | Sustainable, Non-GMO, Farm-direct
- 12 oz bag of black chia seeds; It’s important to know where your food comes from - Heartland Chia seeds go directly from our fields to you
- THE ONLY US GROWN CHIA SEED; We're the only chia seed grown on American farms; providing you with healthy whole grains - fresh, farm-direct, all natural, non GMO, gluten free, kosher, vegan, keto and paleo friendly
- A PREMIUM PRODUCT that is safety tested and 100% traceable; grown using sustainable production practices on family owned farms in the United States; low moisture to extend shelf life up to several years
- UNIQUE GELLING TEXTURE of chia seeds can be used as a binder (in granola, meatballs, an alternative to eggs) or thickener (in smoothies, pudding, jam, jellies) or to add texture in drinks (in juice, coconut water, kombucha)
- NUTRITIOUS & READY TO EAT; extremely high in fiber, calcium and phosphorous; use for horses or for dogs as a nutritional supplement; use for sprouting microgreens; use for low carb diet and weight loss