Hildegards Original Spelt Berries: Organic &Amp; Non-Gmo Ancient Gr
Click Image for Gallery
Hildegard's Original Spelt Berries: Organic & Non-GMO Ancient Grains in Resealable, 16 ounce, Satchel
- ORGANIC & NON-GMO: Spelt wheat berries carefully sourced and packaged to standards inspired by the patron Saint of Spelt grain, Hildegard von Bingen.
- ANCIENT GRAIN: Modern cultivation and genetic modifications to ordinary wheat grain have made gluten more prominent in many of the foods we eat. Spelt grains retain the original integrity of ancient grain berries.
- GLUTEN: Like einkorn wheat, the gluten in organic Spelt wheat is more fragile and water-soluble than that of organic wheat berries. The different gluten structure makes Spelt a superior alternative for people with mild gluten sensitivity.
- IMMUNITY: The water-soluble plant-polysaccharides in organic spelt berries serve as immune-stimulants. These properties help strengthen and promote healthy cells.
- MOOD: Whole Spelt lightens the mood and encourages a relaxed state, due to high phenylalanine and tryptophan content. These amino acids promote contentment.