Iberia Small Red Beans, 4 lb, Long Shelf Life Small Red Beans wi...
Click Image for Gallery
Iberia Small Red Beans, 4 lb, Long Shelf Life Small Red Beans with Easy Storage, Rich in Fiber & Potassium, Low Calorie, Low Fat Food
- PROTEIN SUBSTITUTE: With a savory flavor Iberia beans are perfect substitute for meat in soups, chili, and burritos. Both nutritional and hearty, Iberia died red kidney beans will allow you to create satisfying, signature meals.
- RICH IN MINERALS AND VITAMINS: Iberia Red Kidney Beans are a hearty, low fat beans with essential vitamins, minerals & 16 grams of fiber & 15 grams of protein per serving.
- HEALTY DIET: Rich in fiber and potassium, Iberia kidney beans are a great, low-calorie, low-fat option for health-conscious people.
- EASY TO COOK: Iberia Red Kidney Beans are easy to prepare & quick cooking. After rinsing and boiling them, simply toss them on top of leafy lettuce with a drizzle of dressing for a refreshing salad, roast them for a crispy side dish, or stir them into a sauce and layer it on a portion of noodles for a meatless alternative to traditional pasta.
- ALL NATURAL: Dried kidney beans are more natural and have a much lower amount of sodium.