igourmet Mull of Kintyre Mature Scottish Cheddar 7.5 ounce
Click Image for Gallery
igourmet Mull of Kintyre Mature Scottish Cheddar (7.5 ounce)Situated on the West Coast of Scotland, the Mull of Kintyre is the southwesternmost tip of the Kintyre Peninsula. This remote corner of the world has a mild climate which is ideal for dairy farming. The cheese, named after the location, is produced exclusively by the Campbeltown Creamery. This fine cheddar features the distinct crunch of salt crystals that is typically sought after by connoisseurs. Made from the fresh milk of local herds, this fine cheese is carefully matured for a minimum of 14 months. Mull of Kintyre Cheddar is a truly fantastic, full, rich, matured cheese with a touch of honey sweetness.
- Made from cow's milk.
- Matured for at least 14 months.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Ships expedited in an insulated package to ensure freshness
- A wonderfully sharp Cheddar with a hint of honey
- Makes a perfect Scottish gift
- Serve with a crisp, citrusy white wine
- Made from pasteurized milk