igourmet Tickler English Cheddar 7.5 ounce
Click Image for Gallery
igourmet Tickler English Cheddar (7.5 ounce)Take smooth creamy milk from Devon dairy farmers, add the passion, dedication and patience of expert cheese makers and then slow mature for 18 months at the award winning Taw Valley creamery to create this fabulous extra mature cheddar that will set your taste buds tingling! Tickler is made in the heart of the Devon countryside at Taw Valley Creamery, and was first released by British cheese legends Tuxford and Tebbutt in February 2007.
- Made from pasteurized cow's milk.
- Photo depicts whole 5 lb. form of cheese.
- We cut and wrap this item by hand.
- Ships expedited in an insulated package to ensure freshness
- Imported from England
- Aged for 18 months producing a sharp cheddar that is hard to compare!
- Goes well with Zinfandels, most whites and blushes
- A wonderful addition to any cheese board and party platter for your next gathering