igourmets Favorites - 8 Cheese Sampler 56 ounce
Click Image for Gallery
Cheese Sampler - Our Royal 8-Cheese Assortment contains Blue Cheese, Goat Cheese, Nutty, Smoked Cheese, Tangy, Spanish Cheese, Goat Cheese, Creamy, and Swiss
- Blue Cheese - The only authentic Gorgonzola comes from Italy's famed Lombardy region. Delicious served the Italian way (drizzled with honey), it is a real treat. Nutty Cheese - Beemster Classic Extra Aged Gouda is ripened for a full 18 months to develop its nutty, caramel-like flavor. Imported from Holland
- Smoky Cheese - Smoked Ammerlander is one of our favorite all-natural smoked cheeses. Imported from Germany, it is naturally smoked with a hard but edible orange-brown rind. Tangy Cheese- Our Mature Farmhouse Cheddar is a classic snacking cheese.
- Sheep Cheese - Manchego, Spain's most popular cheese, is made from 100% sheep's milk. Aged for over three months, its smooth texture and sweet taste never disappoint. Creamy Cheese - Camembert is France's famous white mold cheese. Like Brie, it has a superbly fresh flavor
- Goat Cheese - Dorothea is made from a recipe created by the famous Dutch chef Cas Spijkars. He spent years developing the Dorothea recipe, a remarkable Dutch goat Gouda flavored with potato skins, basil oil, and onions. Once tasted, never forgotten.
- Creamy Cheese - Camembert is France's famous white mold cheese. Like Brie, it has a superbly fresh flavor. Earthy Cheese - Swiss Gruyere has a satiny, ivory-colored body and a scattering of holes the size of a hazelnut. A traditional fondue cheese, raw-milk Gruyere can also be shredded, sliced, grated, chunked or melted.