Indian Bay Leaves | Tej Patta | Multifunctional Aromatic Leaves ...
Click Image for Gallery
Indian Bay Leaves | Tej Patta | Multifunctional Aromatic Leaves for Various Types of Cuisines | Ideal for Seasoning Meat, Rice, Pasta, and to Make Tea Infusions 2 oz.
- We get our authentic hand picked and dried Indian Bay Leaves directly from growers in Nepal, then ship carefully packaged gourmet herbs to you fresh, so you can prepare Indian meals at home that taste just like they came from your favorite Indian restaurant.
- Indian Bay Leaf is an essential ingredient in North Indian cuisine. Indian Bay Leaf is also known as Tej Patta, and is used in recipes like curries, rice, soups, stews and meats.
- Olive green color with three veins traveling down its length with a cinnamon, clove-like flavor, best describes Indian Bay Leaf. Along with Fennel, Coriander and Curry leaves, these are the most prized herbs in North Indian cuisine.
- 100% PURE - We never add preservatives or fillers to our spices : 100% SATISFACTION - All Burma Spice products come with a 100% money back guarantee. Our products are hand packed in our gourmet spice shop; not in a factory.
- This large container with a handle is perfect for restaurants, galleys, and active home chefs.