Kaffir Lime Leaves, Ground | Makrut Leaves | Rich Green Color an...
Click Image for Gallery
Kaffir Lime Leaves, Ground | Makrut Leaves | Rich Green Color and Extremely Flavorful 2.2 oz.
- We’ve found the most flavorful kaffir lime leaves in California and Florida. We lovingly package and send you freshly ground batches of this gourmet powder for adding a burst of citrus flavor to your favorite recipes.
- Ground Kaffir Lime is an essential ingredient in Thai cuisine. Ground Kaffir Lime is also known as Makrut Leaves, and is used in recipes like Thai coconut curry, chicken curry with kaffir, kaffir lime leaf lemonade.
- A citrus flavor and fragance, that ads a add a zesty taste to any recipe, best describes Ground Kaffir Lime. Along with Lemongrass and Galangal, these are the most prized herbs in Thai cuisine.
- 100% PURE - We never add preservatives or fillers to our spices : 100% SATISFACTION - All Burma Spice products come with a 100% money back guarantee. Our products are hand packed in our gourmet spice shop; not in a factory.
- The lid clamps down on contents with a tight-sealing gasket and a sleek chrome closure. The opening of the bottle is wide, providing easy access. The bottle is wrapped in red tissue paper and comes in a glossy white gift box tied with a bow.