Keurig, Green Mountain Coffee, Wild Mountain Blueberry, K-Cup Co...
Click Image for Gallery
Keurig, Green Mountain Coffee, Wild Mountain Blueberry, K-Cup Counts, 50 Count
- Tasting Notes: The sweet flavor of juicy sun-kissed blueberries, baked to perfection in a buttery crust
- Product Details: This is an Artificially Flavored, Light Roast Coffee, that is Fair Trade Certified and Kosher (U)
- Count Size: Contains 50 K-Cup packs, loose in a cardboard box
- Keurig Quality: If it doesn't have the Keurig logo, it's not Keurig quality. In order for your Keurig brewer to give you the best beverage possible, be sure to use only Keurig K-Cup packs
- The Keurig Difference: Whether your morning joe gives you grounds for celebration or mocha makes you over the moon, your Keurig brewer is able to brew over 250 varieties of coffee, tea and hot cocoa, plus seasonal and café style beverages
- Shipping Details: Ships in Amazon Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- The sweet flavor of juicy sun-kissed blueberries, baked to perfection in a buttery crust.
- Artificially Flavored, Light Roast Coffee. Fair Trade Certified Coffee, USDA Organic, Kosher (U)
- Keurig Brewed has been dedicated to the art and science of bringing you the coffee you love, every time
- Kosher Certification: This product is certified kosher by the Orthodox Union
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging