Laxmi Diabetic Friendly Basmati Rice with Lower G.I. Index Value...
Click Image for Gallery
Laxmi Diabetic Friendly Basmati Rice w/ Lower G.I. Index Value - 10lb
- Laxmi Lower GI Index Basmati Rice is a whole grain natural rice grown in the Himalayas and Pakistan that is characterized by a light nutty flavor
- Laxmi Basmati Rice is grown in the Himalayas and Pakistan and is a long grain rice that is characterized by a light nutty flavor. Our Basmati Rice is delicious to use in traditional Indian cooking and pairs well with: stir-frys, salads, pilafs, and soups and stews.
- House of Spices Laxmi Basmati Rice is an all natural food product that is guaranteed fresh. Our Basmati Rice is of the highest quality and will be a delightful addition to any meal.
- Our Diabetic Friendly Lower Glycemic Index 10lb bag of Laxmi Basmati Rice is conveniently sized for home cooking! House of Spices has all of the Traditional Indian Spices and food products you need to get cooking.
- At House of Spices, spreading Indian food culture through quality products and family recipes is our company goal! Our authentic Indian Cooking spices are of the best quality and will bring intense flavor and vitality to your dinner table. Whether you're looking for traditional Indian spices and food products to create an exotic dinner, or simply wanting to indulge your nostalgia and make a dinner with all of the familiar flavors of home, House of Spices has the ingredients you need!