Leisuremanns The Original Cocktail Mix, 1.76 oz
Click Image for Gallery
Leisuremann's The Original Cocktail Mix, 1.76 ozLegend has it that when the cocktail was first created it was done so in such a way, with such intoxicating flavors that mankind never could look back or in history*s case - stop drinking them! First being coined in 1806 as *Cock Tail* this *sugar, water, bitters, & spirit* based concoction filled the hearts and minds of imbibers, giving them the electric jolt they needed and much desired. Fast forward through history and the cocktail picks up steam showing up in places like New Orleans, New York, Paris, Rome and throughout the world. Each city putting its own unique twist on the original 4 ingredient recipe. Though the flavors are strong*there is no reason to be scared. All it takes to master The Original is a little curiosity, a keen sense of adventure, and a love for everything cocktails. Cheers! TASTING NOTES: A Leisuremann's Original celebrates the harmonious blend between Whiskey, licorice bitters and cane sugar simple syrup. Instead of overshadowing the Whiskey, we celebrate it in a way that honors cocktail tradition and echoes old world charm. This cocktail is best served on neat, straight up or on the rocks - Cheers! NET WT. 1.76oz (50g) = Approximately 10 cocktails per jar
- Includes: (1) Leisuremann's The Original Cocktail Mix, 1.76 oz (50g) - Approximately 10 cocktails per jar
- Leisuremann's Cocktail Mix presents you with a time-tested cocktail in its purest form: bright citrus flavor and aroma, a hint of aromatic bitters, and the sweetness of cane sugar simple syrup.
- Uncomplicated and easy, simply combine Leisuremann*s cocktail mix, water, and the spirit of your choice to craft a genuine cocktail anywhere on Planet Earth.
- Subtle blend of licorice bitters along with cane sugar simple syrup round out the old world Whiskey equation. This cocktail is best served on neat, straight up or on the rocks - Cheers!
- The mixes are un-compromised, using only the natural ingredients, no artificial flavors or colors, and absolutely no preservatives.