Lesser Ginger, Dried Kra-Chai | Is a Ginger-like Root | Used i...
Click Image for Gallery
Lesser Ginger, Dried (Kra-Chai) | Is a Ginger-like Root | Used in China and Southeast Asia Cuisine 1.25 oz.
- Our lesser ginger comes directly to us from small premium farms in Thailand. We hand select small batches and send the fresh root to you for your authentic and flavorful Thai meals prepared at home.
- Lesser Ginger is an essential ingredient in Southeast Asian cuisine. Lesser Ginger is also known as Kra-Chai or finger root, and is used in recipes like tom Kha Gai, traditional soups and curries.
- A strong flavor with notes of ginger, but spicier and with a mild tang; best describes Lesser Ginger. Along with Galangal and Ginger, these are the most prized ingredients in Southeast Asian cuisine.
- 100% PURE - We never add preservatives or fillers to our spices : 100% SATISFACTION - All Burma Spice products come with a 100% money back guarantee. Our products are hand packed in our gourmet spice shop; not in a factory.
- Our attractive resealable bag keeps the contents fresh and good tasting.