Lorann Oils Food Color Powder, 1/2-Ounce, Black
Click Image for Gallery
LorAnn Black Powder Food Color 1/2 ounce jar - Blistered
- POWDERED FOOD COLORS ARE THE ULTIMATE IN STRENGTH AND VERSATILITY. Used in chocolates, dry mixes and many other applications where water is prohibited. Use sparingly as powdered colors are extremely concentrated and may stain clothing, hands, or mouth.
- Produces the deepest, ultra-dark level of color. To use: Scoop a tiny amount of powder food coloring and add to dry ingredients. Can be used to color hard candy . Fun fact: Those colorful clouds of powder that runners enjoy in a Color Run is typically a mixture of a small amount of powdered food coloring and corn starch. Fun fact: Those colorful clouds of powder that runners enjoy in a Color Run is typically a mixture of a small amount of powdered food coloring and corn starch.
- For tinting chocolate or confectionery coating (candy melts), start with a small amount of melted chocolate or coating and mix in powdered colorant to form a deeply colored ‘marble’. Mix this ‘marble’ into your larger batch of melted chocolate or coating. Repeat if necessary to create a darker hue. Ideal for tinting chocolate, dry mixes, and anywhere water is prohibited.
- Note: 1/2 oz. size refers to volume. Weight is 4 grams.
- Concentrated Color - Kosher - Gluten Free