Lundberg Family Farms Organic California White Arborio Rice, Pac
Click Image for Gallery
Lundberg Family Farms Organic California White Arborio Rice, Packaging May Vary, 400 Ounce (Pack of 1)
- RICH & CREAMY: Arborio is a traditional Italian rice used most often in dishes where a creamy texture is desired. Risotto is an Italian technique for cooking Arborio. This rich, creamy medium grain is as versatile as it is delicious!
- THOUGHTFULLY CRAFTED: Risotto from scratch in 30 minutes? Easy Cheesy! This rice is the perfect start to traditional Italian risotto, but don't let that limit your creativity. This grain can also be used in desserts such as a tasty rice pudding!
- GOOD FROM THE GRAIN UP: This product is Non-GMO Project Verified, USDA Certified Organic, gluten-free, 100% whole grain, vegan, & Kosher. At Lundberg Family Farms, we strive to make every bite of our grains as healthful as they are delicious.
- LEAVE THE LAND BETTER THAN YOU FOUND IT: There’s more to food than flavor. Our focus on organic, non-GMO & diverse grains helps create a food system that doesn't drain our earth’s resources, & that puts meals on your table of the highest quality.
- CULTIVATING A FAMILY TRADITION: For over four generations, the Lundberg family has produced high-quality organic rice products. Our mission is to honor our family farming legacy by nourishing, conserving, & innovating for a healthier world.