Mace, Ground | Javathri - Nutmegs Rind | Aromatic Herb, Ideal f...
Click Image for Gallery
Mace, Ground | Javathri - Nutmeg's Rind | Aromatic Herb, Ideal for Indian Recipes 3.75 lbs.
- Our gourmet mace comes straight from trusted nutmeg farms we’ve chosen for their premium quality. Then we hand select each batch, grind and package with care for the freshest authentic Northern European flavor in your homemade meals.
- Ground Mace is an essential ingredient in African and European cuisine. Ground Mace is also known as dried aril of nutmeg, and is used in recipes like potted shrimp and swedish meatballs.
- Similar to nutmeg but with a ligter flavor best describes Ground Mace. Along with Ground Allspice, these are the most prized spices in African and European cuisine.
- 100% PURE - We never add preservatives or fillers to our spices : 100% SATISFACTION - All Burma Spice products come with a 100% money back guarantee. Our products are hand packed in our gourmet spice shop; not in a factory.
- The large wide-mouth gallon container keeps the product fresh and is sold at a bulk-discounted price.