Madagascar Vanilla Beans - Extract Grade B Vanilla Pods - Bourbo...
Click Image for Gallery
Slofoodgroup - Madagascar Vanilla Beans - Extract Grade B Vanilla Pods - 10 Count - Extraction Grade Bourbon Vanilla Planifolia - For Cooking, Baking, and Vanilla Extract
- BOURBON VANILLA BEANS- Whole extract Grade B Madagascar vanilla beans are processed using the "Bourbon" curing method. Slofoodgroup traditional Bourbon Vanilla Beans offer a rich, creamy, and familiar vanilla flavor which is well-suited for both hot and cold preparations. Slofoodgroup extract grade vanilla beans from Madagascar are traditionally grown and cured using natural methods and practices ensuring the best possible quality vanilla beans available.
- EXTRACT GRADE - Grade B Madagascar vanilla beans have an average moisture content of 24-27%, the international standard for making vanilla extract. As is the case with most Grade B vanilla beans, our vanilla beans may contain cosmetic blemishes, splits, or other physical imperfections. A usual characteristic for this type of vanilla bean is red variegations up and down the vanilla pod.
- PURE VANILLA - Grade B vanilla beans have a distinct flavor and aroma profile that makes them the most popular and sought after vanilla variety. Our Madagascar Vanilla Beans are well rounded, rich, creamy and bold due to the high concentrations of vanillin. These extract grade vanilla pods add a sweet, chocolatey, warm, and aromatic flavor to any recipe.
- PERFECT FOR EXTRACT -These vanilla beans are perfect for making vanilla extract as they offer a stronger, more intense vanilla flavor which also makes them great for use in an array of baked goods, desserts, custards, vanilla extract, and even more savory dishes. Once a bean pod has been scraped, you can save the pod in a container of sugar or infuse it in a spirit of choice.
- EASY TO STORE - The ideal storage conditions for vanilla beans are cool, dry areas, such as a pantry or spice cupboards that avoid direct sunlight. The additional use of tightly sealed bags or containers are always recommended.We recommend purchasing only the amount you need for making your vanilla extract but if you need to store your vanilla beans for prolonged periods of time, it is recommended to air out your vanilla beans to prevent moisture build up around the pod.