Madagascar Vanilla Beans Grade A For Extract, Cooking And Baking
Click Image for Gallery
12 Madagascar Vanilla Beans Grade A. 6"-7.5" for Extract, Cooking and Baking by FITNCLEAN VANILLA| Bourbon Plump Fresh Natural Gourmet NON-GMO Whole Pods
- PREMIUM GRADE A MADAGASCAR VANILLA BEANS: Inviting rich aroma, oily moist fresh, pods densely filled with seeds, supple, dark-brown color, at least 6” long. We get our beans from the source - peasant Malagasy farmers at fair market price.
- MADAGASCAR BOURBON VANILLA: NON-GMO, traditional harvest and conditioned for months to enhance the characteristic captivating flavor. As they age, they may develop the remarkable crystal-like features, the expression of high vanillin content. The #1 choice of all cultivated vanilla species.
- USES: Ideal for all culinary purposes, baking, brewing, desserts, ice cream, beverages, coffee, and great for extract also.
- DON’T REFRIGERATE. They lose moisture and flavor on refrigeration. Store in airtight bag, in a cool dry place for a longer shelf life (~1yr). Thus, our beans are packed in BPA-free, food-grade vacuum sealed bags to maintain freshness for a longer time.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE, 100% GURANTEED QUALITY: We go the extra mile to offer the best vanilla beans to our customers. If our pods do not meet your expectations, please email us through Amazon and we will resolve all issues.