Maille Mustard, Dijon Originale, 7.5 Ounce
Click Image for Gallery
Maille Mustard, Dijon Originale, 7.5 OunceMaille Dijon mustard Originale enhances the flavor of any meal. By adding just one teaspoon of Dijon Originale, you will unlock the full potential of any dish, even the most simple one. Maille Dijon mustard Originale is characterized by its creamy texture and smooth finish. Maille Dijon mustard Originale mustard pairs brilliantly with all types of foods, enhancing meat, fish, and vegetables dishes, in addition to gourmet sandwiches. Whisk it into vinaigrettes or use it a secret cooking ingredients in hot and cold sauces. Adding it to macaroni and cheese or a hot potato salad will offer an unexpected, yet tasty, kick. Maille Dijon mustard Originale has been awarded ChefsBest award for Best Taste. The ChefsBest Award for Best Taste is awarded to the brand rated highest overall among leading brands by independent professional chefs. At Maille, we believe firmly that the right ingredients can truly define a meal. With Maille's exceptional taste, just a spoon can turn any food into a culinary experience! The versatility of Maille is the best kept secret to enhance any dish, bringing excitement to your veggies, whole grains and lean protein like fish and chicken. For over 270 years, we have been cherishing the resources - the land, the people, and their knowledge - that make our delicious mustard varieties possible. Established by Antoine-Claude Maille in 1747, the house of Maille was the official supplier to the Kings of France and many European Royal Courts. Don’t Make It. Master It.
- Since 1840, authentic Edmond Fallot mustard has been made via traditional French techniques
- Using antique millstones, they grind brown mustard seeds mixed with verjuice, extracted from Burgundy grapes
- Made in the town of Beaune in Dijon, France, these specialty mustards are renowned all over the world
- Artisanal, robust Dijon mustard is a wonderful complement to pork, poultry, potatoes, vinaigrettes and more
- And in its traditional metal pail, this French mustard brings ample savoir-faire to any kitchen or table