Mangalitsa’s Heritage Breed Finest Pork Lard - 1.5 pounds
Click Image for Gallery
Cornhusker Kitchen Mangalitsa's Pork Fat Open Kettle Rendered Fat Lard No Preservatives Creamy White Fat Cooking Baking Pantry Food Items 24oz (1.5lb)
- CORNHUSKER KITCHEN GOURMET MANGALITSA PORK FAT 24OZ (1.5LBS) — A sweet and creamy white open kettle rendered fat made from Nebraska-raised and humane craft processed mangalitsa pigs. It has been unsurpassed for cooking and baking and a key ingredient to the world’s best cured ham, charcuterie, and salami.
- KOBE BEEF OF PORK — Covered in sheep-like fleece and wool, Mangalitsa pigs are known for their marble meat. These are red meat with rich dark color and lush marbling. It’s also often compared to Japanese Wagyu Cattle.
- ELTEE MANGALITSA’S LLC — A family farm dedicated to providing the highest quality gourmet pork lard available. Mangalitsa’s are genetically programmed to produce perhaps the best fat of any domesticated animal. Sustainably raised with the responsibility of breeding, raising, feeding, and care; it all results in an ultimate cooking and baking experience.
- CERTIFIED MANGALITSA PORK — No preservatives added. Mangalitsa lard has high monosaturated fat which melts at a lower temperature so it also creates an incredible whipped spread. Keep refrigerated or frozen.
- GREAT CHOICE FOR KITCHEN AND PANTRY FOOD ITEMS — Use it on air fryer pork chops or short ribs in the slow cooker. It’s also great for ground pork, pork tenderloin, bacon thick-cut pork, stew meat, pork rinds, and pork butt. Use it to elevate the flakiness of pies, cookies, lard rolls, marranitos, and other pastries and baked goods.