Mango Tea. Mango Tea Loose Leaf 3.5 Oz. Finest Usda Organic Blac
Click Image for Gallery
Mango Tea. Mango Tea Loose Leaf 3.5 Oz. Finest USDA Organic Black Mango Tea. Pantenger Mango is a Tea Blend of Organic Black Tea Leaves with Mango Pieces and Marigold Petals. Drink Hot or Iced.
- Pantenger Mango Tea is a blend of the finest Rwandan OP leaves from Rukeri and the most delicate marigold petals and mango pieces.
- Pantenger Rwandan Mango tea is cultivated organically in the heart of Central Africa. Located almost on the equator and close to Lake Kivu in western Rwanda, the tea garden is an idyllic place to grow one of the finest orthodox teas.
- The abundant rainfall and rich volcanic soil give the tea a uniquely fresh and sweet aroma. The liquor is a deep translucent copper color, and the blend with mango makes a perfect sweet fruit tea.
- Drink Pantenger Mango tea loose leaf hot or iced. Contains caffeine.
- Pantenger Mango Tea is supplied in airtight tins to protect the tea from oxidation. We hope the natural harmony of our tins and the purity of our tea will invite you to take a moment of your day to hold your own tea ceremony and enjoy quality time.